Just some school ramblings...

Teacher: love your sandals but aren’t your feet cold?
Wendy: Thanks, a little...but I need to air the feet out…..
Teacher: oh…?

Wendy: (I better explain this one)… see I run a bit on the weekends…
Teacher: Oh yeah they are cute... You know this fellow teacher I was talking to is training for the Philadelphia marathon …..

AND SO IT BEGINS……………………..

Teacher:
......he runs all these miles and 6 miles at a time on the elliptical, and ..
Wendy: yeah, I ran the Wineglass marathon on Sunday.
Teacher: .....um, like did you run the whole 26 miles?

THANKFULLY.. SHE DIDN’T ASK HOW MANY MILES A MARATHON WAS……

Wendy:
...Yeah the whole 26 in the cold and rain.. it was not fun.
Teacher: How are your knees? I used to ice skate but cant now because I have knee problems…

OMG WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS GO FOR THE KNEES!??

Wendy:
knees holding up, but the body is old, usually stiff and achy.
Teacher: I guess you must really love it, I heard people do it because they get all those endorphins and such.

PERHAPS I SHOULD NOT ANSWER THE LOVE PART RIGHT NOW SINCE I AM STILL IN RECOVERY…


Wendy: I don’t know, I use the time to get away from people, and I like to beat people.
Teacher: (slightly concerned look)…OH...
Wendy: I mean I don’t always win, in fact I don’t always even come close to winning but its fun to race.
Teacher: (still a bit concerned…. ) … At least you don’t come in last... So I know this guy who does these things called triathlons where he swims like 3 miles or something then does a bike and a run.

LETS JUST NOT GO THERE..

Wendy: yeah ......

I have come to the conclusion that normal folks will never understand what I do or why I do it because HELL I don’t really understand what I do or why I do it! And the looks I get from them are usually is she BAT SHIT CRAZY or what!?

So its just best and just a heck of a lot easier to keep hush……

Thankfully BAT SHIT crazy UNDERSTANDS BAT SHIT CRAZY.. so if you are reading this and can relate.. WELCOME……

Popular posts from this blog

Sole Challenge 24 Hour Race

WE MET THE GOAL!

Busy as Bees