Friday the 13th

Depressing…
  1. The PA State Snowshoe Championship tomorrow is now a trail runno snow….(sigh)….do we drive the 2 hours to run a trail run?..... (double sigh)...
  2. Someone sent everyone in my hotmail address book spam....(triple sigh)So I had to delete my entire email contact list just to be sure… (quadruple sigh)
  3. I spent two weeks working on a super cool Valentine's present for my sweetie ..and it came out WRONG. ..(quadrillion sighs)…
I guess things could be worse.. It could be Friday the 13th……

"Face it, you're screwed. Today is Friday the 13th — the unluckiest day on the calendar — so try not to crash your car, fall down a flight of stairs, set yourself on fire, or do anything else that might compromise your well-being. And for God's sake, stay away from men in hockey masks. "(from Time.com article by By CLAIRE SUDDATH Friday, Feb. 13, 2009)

Popular posts from this blog

WE MET THE GOAL!

Sole Challenge 24 Hour Race

258 Miles - the BEST Graduation Present EVER