Starve to Death

I am sitting here at work with my coffee and an apple.. HOW UTTERLY BORING is that!!! ...I am trying to behave… dreaming of a French pastry or nice cinnamon scone… sigh… its that time of year (in March) that I have to drop the extra 5 pounds that I carry in the winter to keep me warm.. OH YEAH… it’s a great excuse (carrying an extra 5) to be able to eat what I want and so on through the holidays.. but now it's time to get serious…

GOTTA be able to run like a cheetah come spring… I think I may starve to death…. this will not go well… I AM MOST CERTAINLY SURE I WILL STARVE TO DEATH..!!

Whinny girl… NO cheese steaks tonight… Cutting back overall… SIGH

Popular posts from this blog

Sole Challenge 24 Hour Race

WE MET THE GOAL!

Busy as Bees