Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DAY OF DEATH

Today is a DAY OF DEATH
….....my wonderful place of work.. the place I grew up in.. the one that I thought of as a family... has betrayed me…..
....it has become another crises to the economy... they have decided to start laying people off.... hundreds of my coworkers, running club members, and closest friends were canned..... some have been there for as many years as I... 20 years…...I can’t even express the utter pain, hurt, betrayal, and emptiness I feel...it’s as though someone has peeled off my skin…the times of innocence are gone... ……….FOR NOW…..I am one of the survivors.. one of the lucky ones who gets to keep their job …. but there are no guarantees... tough times ahead... GOD BLESS YOU ALL.........

-Wendy

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...