Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Statistics on Sanity

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends.

If they're okay, then it's you.

-Rita Mae Brown

So if I think of my three best friends…. and two of them are insane what does that mean??? … I knew this was coming… just because the two of them dressed like they were heading to forge some new frontier in Alaska does not mean they should take a crap shot at poor underdressed Wendy at Sunday’s Marathon… My friends Denise and Gary who ran the marathon with me …well after Gary’s comment that I looked like Laura Croft of Tomb Raider, Denise who is a wiz at photo shop opted to create these beautiful pics….. well they will just have to deal with their own conscious.. poor Wendy…is there no peace!!??

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...