Friday, October 23, 2009

Tanning

So I know... tanning.. tanning beds... BAD.. but sometimes a gal needs a little sunshine..

So on Wednesday, I thought I could use a bit of rays and stopped to tan....my tanning place has the beds you lay in… like a coffin...so I am in my coffin, looking forward to 10 minutes of peace and quiet.. and I feel something on the back of my leg.. I think to myself.. must be sweat… (you know when you start to sweat it sometimes turns to water and runs down the leg)…

Well then I feel something near my back.. hmmm.. I must be sweating lots... then something moves on my arm.. WTF! ....I jump up out of the coffin (mind you I am butt a-s naked).. thankfully in my own room.. and it’s a fly.. of course now I am swatting at the fly, my eye protection has fallen off and the ultra violet light is now piercing a hole through my skull.. freaking stupid... I finally lay back down..get myself comfy again ... and...

..the M-F-er comes back!!!... Now he is mad.. and he is trapped in the coffin with me .. oohhhh ugh.... i flip off the coffin lid and grab a towel and start swatting everything in sight, banging the tanning bed and wall.. I am sure the lady who is working downstairs at the front desk is wondering what the H-ll is going on... this is SOO ruining my peaceful alone time.. !!!

UGH!!.. finally thinking I rid myself of the demon I lay back down, heart rate calms, I start to enter my place of peace, deep breathing.. relax.. and then the buzzer goes off.. cooked.. time up..

SIGH.. I get out and there the fly is... all smashed up under my a-s….

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...