Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful

Please dont hate me because I am beautiful…

Ok so this has NOTHING to do with this posting… but I gotta have something..... can there just be one day.. just one day ....that I can live drama free….?!

Rush rush rush… always in a rush.. .. life just needs to slow DOWN... a bit... sigh.. sitting in traffic... Do you ever sit in traffic and look over and see someone doing something that just totally, utterly amazes you..?? Because you cant believe they are doing it… !? YEAH...

I have seen all types of crazy shit in the morning.. people putting on make up, reading the paper, SHAVING, god knows what they do at home because they are all on the roads doing it… and so this am was no exception on crazy…

I came up to the traffic light at the intersection of 401 and have to wait for someone who is backing into traffic in front of me out of the gas station... they are backing
OFF a rather large strip of grass OFF a curb.. ouch.. thats gotta hurt ...dude.. what AN IDIOT!!… HOW do you do that?..you drove right up the curb and onto the grass.. like there are two entrances/exits... and you missed both of them??? .. what a F-ck NUT!…

Shaking my head .. I tell you .. menace..… as this person manages to get their vehicle to one of the gas pumps... how embarrassing... I look back over…hmmm that truck does look awfully familiar… t
hinking...

NAH... he doesnt go this way.... and he most certainly wouldn’t drive his BRAND NEW VEHICLE up a curb..I mean the dude buys specially made squeegees to wash his damn car.. I am straining my neck to see who will get out of the vehicle.. and the damn light turns green.. I soo wanted to see who ….

I dial Joe’s number..

RING.. RING… (pause).. RING.. RING…. Sigh no answer..RING..

Joe: “YES?”. (he answers)

Wendy: “Oh hi.. ........just was curious.. (PAUSE).. are you at A gas station?

Joe: “YES”

Wendy: “Um. … (PAUSE)… um...where you just up on a curb?” (IT WAS AN HONEST QUESTION!!!… )

Joe: “YES”

Wendy: (Silence…. Trying to contain an utter outburst of hysterics)

Wendy: “Oohh… (snickering )… UM ARE YOU alright? ......(pause)... Do you need me to turn around? (silence)

( perhaps the question of WHY he was on the curb should have been asked but I figured that well ….it was truly a mute point.. )

MORE SILENCE… like silence of the lamb silence…

Joe: “I’m fine”

Wendy: “Ok if you need anything…… let me know..”


HANG UP …..end of conversation … AND OMG ………………………………………..

PS: a shortcut to the gas station?.. just saying...


Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...