Friday, August 22, 2008

Certified Personal Trainer

YIPEEE… I am a Certified Personal Trainer!

I passed the test.. and to think what I can do for my family and friends now… work out schedules, plans… and .... hey wait where did everyone go????? …. I still have more training to go... but at least I am done the first step.. !

Also....I was one of 20 people selected to be part of my work's Turn Key College Cohort Class… My work has an agreement with DCCC (Delaware Community College) in which they will pay upfront all the college fees for a select group of employees to go back to school at night (one or two days a week) for the next three years to obtain an Associate's Degree in Business....

I took the tests and was offered one of the spots…..I AM SOO EXCITED!!! So for the next three years I will be going back to school on Tuesday (and or Thursday nights).. they even allowed me to transfer some of my previous college credits.. what a great opportunity… !

You are probably wondering how this will impact my training and goals.. well I decided to make sure only to do HALF ironmans or less these next few years.. UNLESS I just so happen to qualify for Hawaii..then I will have to work something out!

Very exciting stuff.. so in three years I will be a Certified Personal Trainer with an Associate's Degree in Business and hopefully on my way to Hawaii.. by boat of course.. oh and probably end up walking dogs for a living… hee hee.. too cool..

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...