Friday, September 12, 2008

COOLEST ITEMS

NOW I do just find the COOLEST items… um...no laughing!!!… its called PaceTat…

..... what is it??? WELL>.. its a temporary Pace Chart Tattoo that you put on your arm .. you know like those cracker jack tattoos but only a lot better!!!

And so while you are racing… you can check to see if you are running at your target pace … and it comes off with baby oil.. so it's NOT PERMANENT...and oh come on.... AINT THAT THE NEATEST THING!!!!…. ??.. OK… soo go ahead and giggle .. !!!

...but you all will be crying and green with jealousy because I will have it and you wont.. and...

... .. I was debating how how to remember all the time splits for the C&D marathon ...say if I wanted to try and qualify for Boston or break 4 hours...

.. and so I was going to print up the specs and carry a piece of paper with me… but this .. is so much better… now minus the fact that I am accident prone and I don’t really need anything more to distract me.. and can you imagine me looking at my arm trying to read while running … ???

...and the fact that I couldn’t decide what one to get.. like do I want to run really hard, hard, or kinda hard.. tee…hee.. and so I got three of them.. 3.50, 4.00, and 4.30… and what do I do with three when I only have two arms.. ? SLAP one on my leg… ???? And I wonder if I should get one for Joe???

Those are MINOR details .. I just want to know how queer I am going to look! .. OH I CANT wait!

PaceTat Website Description: PaceTat has been designed to make it easy to keep track of your pace while training or racing. Simply apply to your forearm before running and you'll have a durable and easy-to-read reminder of your running goals…

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...