Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MIND TRAINING:

Wendy’s Update on her Personal Training Certification:
FINALLY … finished the course work, exam and essay questions for my Personal Training Certificate and now anxiously await to see if I pass and get certified. Amazing how fast the months do go by! My head is full of all sorts of WONDERFUL knowledge that I have been sharing with a few of you…. Although I think I need a course on, “How to deal with difficult people”.

….Like when I suggest that you do an easy run that does not mean you go out and run like wild animals are after you...and when I suggest that you ice your leg for 10-20 minutes that does not mean that you ice for 25 minutes and then proceed to do (I SWEAR) an Irish jig in place in front of me to prove that 25 minutes was ok… SIGH…

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...