Friday, July 18, 2008

Zip Me Up


You know with all the hours of training, working, and doing nothing….I sometimes forget to thank the ones who have been the most helpful and supportive… On the top of my list today is my mom… who quite literary got me OUT OF A BIND this am….. see..

…this morning I thought it would be special to wear a dress to work.. it’s Friday, it’s going to be hot and I thought .. ok .. dress day… well this particular dress zippered up the back…. you know like a wetsuit.. well I am not sure how many of you have worn or put on wetsuits but I have found that it’s next to impossible to zip yourself up in one without help.. so I thought of this ..as I zipped up the dress… and luck be have it.. the zipper sticks..

And of course it sticks in the exact spot in the middle of your back where you cannot reach it either by putting your arms up or down the back.. and so I fussed around with this predicament for a little bit and got myself into a nice state…SO NOW not only was my zipper stuck it was somehow wrapped around itself.. and now I am really STUCK.. literally stuck in my dress.. I cannot get out of it.. nor can I zip it up completely… and I have to go to work.. THUS comes in the big THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH to mom…

[I had to drive all the way across town to have my mom release me from my bondage!]

Please make sure you thank your mom and/or loved ones…every day because they are INVALUABLE…. THANK YOU MOM!

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...