Friday, January 23, 2009

Florida Flat?


I just pulled up the elevation chart for the Ocala Marathon (click on picture for website) in Florida that Joe and I are doing on Sunday, February 1st... and well .. um... they state the course is a two loop course with rolling hills... BUT I THOUGHT FLORIDA WAS FLAT!!?

....Can't wait.. less than a week and we will be heading south for our yearly vacation with the parents in sunny ..hopefully WARM FLORIDA.. YES!!...

SO OF COURSE we have to stop on our way and run... a marathon..I am just trying to figure out who will be the driver afterwards....hmmm.....should we go with whoever crosses the line first or whoever has function of their feet?


Ocala Marathon Elevation Chart

I SOOO hope to have a week of rest, relaxation and NO DRAMA! Especially after this week with the whole dog fiasco, Heather locking her keys in her car fiasco, and someone stealing my identity on Ebay fiasco... so a little bit of R&R is what the doctor is prescribing.. "By the way, how relaxing is a 19 hour car ride?"
Webfetti.com

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...