Friday, January 30, 2009

Rule the World

We are in Savannah, GA... took us 12+ hours of "blissful" driving...

Let see....I took some notes.. we were up a total of 36+ hours straight ...(Thursday @ 5:30am went to work, then came home, packed, and then left for our trip at midnight.. it is now Friday @ 6:30pm).. yeah working on that mental aspect of staying awake for 36+ hours in case I ever do like the Western States 100 miler race or something....UM NOT....

Eyeballs feel like they are coming out of their sockets..... encountered some oh WAY TOO CHEERFUL PEOPLE in Virginia....stepford??....saw Lava chunks in the road... I DID!...black rocks with steam coming off them ... yeah must be those hallucinations settling in...

Sleep deprivation... think I am going to die... a-shole in hotel wouldn’t let us in our room when we arrived at 1:30pm... told us we had to wait until 2:30pm.. ..MAN DON’T BE MESSING WITH MY TIRED A_S!!!....he said it was because they were overbooked.. funny we were one of three cars in parking lot..

Joe bought me a T-Shirt.. how fitting! LIFE is GOOD!

We are on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!! Next Stop OCALA... OH BABY!

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...