Saturday, July 12, 2008

Workout Madness:

Madness: Noun:
· The quality or condition of being insane. See Synonyms at insanity.
· Great folly: It was sheer madness to attempt the drive during a blizzard.
· Fury; rage.
· Enthusiasm; excitement.

The sheer thought of doing 75 miles on the bike trainer for a total time of 3-1/2 hrs of blissful ENTHUSIASM.. then jumping off and running 6 miles easy… what is easy? I have to remind myself again WHY am I doing a Full Ironman??.. Time sure does pass a bit faster when you get to watch the ENTIRE 1st episode of Lord of the Rings Extended version and heck start the second and HOW LONG ARE THESE VIDEOS!!!! And real sorry to the Saturday morning sleep “in”ners at my house… as I really truly needed the movie on that loud.. it helps drown out the pain…

Unable to walk now or stand upright … Tomorrow is our long run 16 miles… Joe better be rested from his 25+ mile bike adventure today to French Creek and oh yeah and cutting the grass.

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...