Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kayak/ Bike/ Run

Kayaking today!
Joe and I kayaked at Marsh Creek for almost 2 hours.. although we spent more time snapping pictures and just floating then actually paddling! Saw a turtle sunning himself on a log... what FUN!!

Afterwards we met up with our friends and did a 5 mile MTB (mountain bike) ride around Marsh Creek in which I promptly ejected myself from the bike twice... sigh..

Then Denise, Joe, and I ran a bit on the trails... we are exhausted!!!

Tomorrow is the Bear Creek Half Marathon Trail Race.. it's on a ski resort.. yeah can't wait for that.... NOT.. :0

8:00-10:00am: Kayak
10:30-12ish: MTB
12:15-1:00ish: Trail Running

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...