Monday, February 23, 2009

Junk in trunk?

HARDY HAR HAR… well you all will have a field day with this..

Today at work... well... I didnt realize that between the time I put my pants on at home this am... and well POTTY TIME at work... .. that well.. my zipper was broken... stuck.. STAGNANT.. UNMOVING... THE D-MN ZIPPER WONT LET ME OUT OF MY PANTS!!!!....

HMMM.. dilemma… so what to????..... maybe try and shimmy them down...??... wrestle.. wrestle… pull.. pull.. GRRR… NOPE… not stretchy material.. no way getting that over that... STUCK IN PANTS… WTF... NO WAY OUT… I am stuck with the JUNK IN THE TRUNK!!!!!

I resound to the fact that I will just have to wait until I get home.. I can hold it for another 3 hours or so... then I will just cut the blasted pants off... !!!.....SNIP SNIP!

So why when you FEEL trapped that all of a sudden the urge magnifies... and you really really HAVE TO GO... so I bring up this issue to gal here at work.. she says.. here is a needle and thread try again… HMM.. ok… so back to facilities.. try to unzip.. pull .. pull.. grr… yikes… nothing.. it ain't going no where… R-I-P-P-P-PPP…

Well I didn't completely rip the pants zipper and so I am good now.. I guess.... Perhaps Friday nights should be salad night?

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...