Monday, February 2, 2009

Where DA SUN?

Well the first day in paradise.. and it rained... they said it hasn't rained here for 30 days... yeah go figure...oh well... hoping for some sun tomorrow and that I will be able to walk down steps frontwards instead of turning around... "Wendy, why you walking down the stairs backwards?"

Took a nice leisurely hobble.. oops...walk this am... amazing how all that 26.2 miles of fun comes back to you full circle..... did put my sore a-s in the pool..... which by the way was FREAKING COLD AS SH-T...crying and carrying on... did a couple laps.. d-mn near froze to death getting out... I am such a big whoose bag baby... Having the time of my life.. LOVE IT HERE.. dont want to go home.

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...