Friday, February 27, 2009

Starve to Death

I am sitting here at work with my coffee and an apple.. HOW UTTERLY BORING is that!!! ...I am trying to behave… dreaming of a French pastry or nice cinnamon scone… sigh… its that time of year (in March) that I have to drop the extra 5 pounds that I carry in the winter to keep me warm.. OH YEAH… it’s a great excuse (carrying an extra 5) to be able to eat what I want and so on through the holidays.. but now it's time to get serious…

GOTTA be able to run like a cheetah come spring… I think I may starve to death…. this will not go well… I AM MOST CERTAINLY SURE I WILL STARVE TO DEATH..!!

Whinny girl… NO cheese steaks tonight… Cutting back overall… SIGH

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...