Friday, February 20, 2009

Salt Lick

OMG I am like a giant salt lick now... NaCl.. Sodium Chloride...I accidentally opened the wrong side of the salt shaker on top of the cheese fries.. now not only did we have cheese steaks and cheese fries they are now smothered in salt... 900 calories for the cheese steak... 870 calories for the cheese fries.....I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE....

Excerpt taken from the web:
Running and diet. Running does not increase appetite. In fact,exercise tends to diminish it, acting as a suppressant. "For better running, watch what you eat and when you eat it," is the advice of the Running with George web page. Runners pay close attention to their diets, as most runners try to maintain a balanced diet that is low in fat.
What part of bullsh-t is this.

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...