Tuesday, December 16, 2008

DOUGH

He just does not understand……
"How can you do that to you body?"....
"How can you eat that sh-t?"........
....how to explain my utter complete LOVE & ADORATION .....in STUFFING my face full of raw cookie dough batter… ???.....with as my mother puts it… lethal doses of “uncooked raw eggs”… ???....if I have to explain it to you .. you will never understand… poor Joe..some things in life you just have to experience....

I FINISHED my final…I am basking in my glory… you know 20+ years of stale air hasn’t killed all the cells… give me that A+ thank you very much!.... Waited around for the final grade…. aced the final with a 100% … Y-E-S…..and completed the course with a 96%... thank G_D that course is done… don’t anyone ask me about freaking oligopoly, limited liability, or what the h-ll the marketing mix is…just give me some dough ........

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...