Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Simple Solution

How many blondes does it take to change a light bulb? ....

.........I really don’t know what the fascination is with blonde jokes…. I mean brunettes and red heads have there fair of stupidiness…so why pick on blondes?


So … my outside Christmas lights stopped working the other day… I figured it HAD to be due to the sleet and freezing rain that we were blessed with over the weekend.. perhaps freezing the outside receptacle…???.... I think that’s a fairly smart assumption… so I gave it a day… my daughter Heather tinkers with it a bit too….. "Mom cant get the lights to work"…..yeah I know… I think it’s frozen… so I analyze the situation… I painstakingly and dang near froze to death in the 10 degree weather spending an excessive amount of time trying to eradicate the problem….. thoroughly inspecting all the wires… rechecking ALL the fuses… making sure all the extensions are connected… NOPE.. still nada.. still no freaking Christmas lights.!!... It must be the actual receptacle.. I scour the garage for a replacement one..… sigh…...WTF..!!!... I mean come on… .. ponder ….ponder ….ponder…..they WERE working until this past weekend.. what variable changed.. ???!!!!!...

DING ….DING.. OH YEAH.. GRRRR….. the most complex problems sometimes have the simplest solutions…

....Joe…..who unplugged them????!

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...