Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Hammer

YOU KNOW ….…just when you think I have exhausted all my eyebrow raising resources in finding new and unique things to do…I find one friend who does something that.. well .. dang it…. is just too cool......have you ever heard of HUFFY BIKE THROWING?? …. No …. NOT HUFFING@!!!!!... Like Huffy Mountain Bike Tossing.. ..???.... yeah like picking up a bike and seeing how far you can throw it… ??!!!........NOW how cool is that….!!!!...

...Of course I wouldn’t do that with my beloved Ghoul MTB bike… but I most certainly may do that with my Triathlon bike if it gets another flat tire this year…. And I think I may practice this… and yeah… sounds like something I need to do.. if I can just get these pidgin arms to lift the bike..

Check out the Huffy Toss Champion Story from Eric’s Blog: (note Eric is a friend of Joe’s and mine from way back.. he just completed his first Ironman Triathlon and was an Olympic caliber thrower in college/high school… he is suppose to teach me how to throw the Hammer this year… shhhh… hmmm) Huffy Tossing

P.S. I should have my story of this weekend posted tonight or tomorrow!!

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...