Monday, December 15, 2008

You can never do to much…

one week on “REST”……and I THINK I am handling it quite well .. thank you very much....!!!..... so... Joe and I attended his work’s Holiday Party Saturday night… and it got me thinking...... (which is NEVER a good thing).. see I met this really special gal there… who kinda stood out with a special zest… and in my conversations with her I come to find out we were kindred spirits.. we both were belly dancers… (Yes this is me a couple years ago ..during my troupe's Middle Eastern Dance Performances)..
....SO
...... she got me thinking... ..hmmm......can I fit this back in the schedule??...oh come on.. family… I gotta think on this.....

..GOING TO GO STUDY NOW for my college final tomorrow night ...... . whew... another class down only 2-1/2 years to go......... N-I-C-E....

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...