Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pittsfield Snowshoe Marathon & Half Marathon

On March 7th.. Denise and I will be heading up to Vermont to participate in the Pittsfield Snowshoe Marathon....I somehow persuaded her to buy snowshoes and come with me... VERY NICE!
****************
For Denise… I AM SOO excited you are joining me this year!!!!!… its going to be an interesting road trip!!.... (get an ipod)……..

In case I forgot to mention last year’s adventure:…
Pittsfield Snowshoe 2008 Story

For my Better Half & E-O the Beast… you aint going to let two girlies show you up .. now are u?
Pittsfield Snowshoe Marathon Website

Selected - Chicago Marathon 2021

Exciting.... after trying for a number of years to get into the Chicago Marathon... I was finally selected!!! So now to figure out the best ...